Friday, June 6, 2008

Final Table at FullTilt Poker

I haven't been able to play as many non-satellite tournaments for the past month or two. I have never had a lot of success at FullTilt even though I really love the structure of the tourneys there. Last night I found a $5 PL Omaha 8b tourney that fit into my schedule and was very happy to make the final table. I started the final table with a chip position of 8 of 9. I finished 7th and got a really good return on my buy-in.
$5 PL Omaha 8b 6 5 7 final table won $25.50
Good luck to Devin "TranquilChaos" Porter and Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby as they are both deep in the money in the World Series of Poker 6 handed no limit hold em tournament. Both are great players and even better guys. Hopefully they will get heads up for the bracelet.

No comments: