Monday, July 21, 2008

Peace and Love

A lawyer I have known for a while, who is a pretty cool guy but I wouldn't describe us as close friends, once closed out our conversation by saying, "Peace and Love" instead of goodbye, see ya later or anything similiar. This was several years ago and when it happened I thought it was just a way of him trying to be a little different.

Now, with all of the stuff that's going on in the world, I think it's the nicest thing you could wish for someone.

Peace is contentment, the lack of stress and worry, safety and something we all could use a lot more of every day.

Love. There's no better feeling to love and to be loved. Not just a romantic love, but love like you feel for your family if you are lucky or the love I feel for my dogs. They just want to be around me and are excited to see me each time I walk through the door. Who wouldn't want that? Something tells me we would have a whole lot more peace if we had more love.

So good luck at the tables.

Peace and love

No comments: