Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wretchy, Waco, Nuggy: Rinse and repeat.

I swear I am repeating previous columns, even though the names and deeds may sound familiar. Another incredible night on the felt for a trio of really good guys.

Dan "Wretchy" Martin continued his excellent play by making the final table of the PokerStars The Nightly Hundred Grand last night. For finishing 3rd of 1087, he won $16305.01. What can I say? That was another incredible effort and yet another huge cash. Very well done and I can't believe that he doesn't yet own the triple crown. But then again, it's only a matter of time.

Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby final tabled the FullTiltPoker $1K Monday on July 21, 2008. Wacon won $8680.00 for placing 9th out of 434. Waco is another example of a great player who has developed so many skills at such an early age. He will be around for a long, long time.

Finally, Zac "iLLNuGWichee" Fronterhouse continued to be a final table machine. Nuggy final tabled the UltimateBet Rebuy 20k Guaranteed yesterday. He won $1700.00 for finishing 4th out of 154. Then he moved over to FullTiltPoker. There Nuggy final tabled the FullTiltPoker $22,000 Guarantee (Rebuy). For finishing 6th of 285, he won $1647.45. "Wow!" you say? "That's not all," I say. In the Bodog Players Choice Semifinal yesterday, Nuggy won the tournament and took down the nice sum of $12000.00. I don't know how he does it. If I find out I promise that I too will move to final table. Fantastic night Nuggy. Well played guys.

No comments: