Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Bourne Trilogy

I had not read the Bourne books before I saw the Bourne Identity, but I thought it was a very good movie. I was happy when The Bourne Supremacy was as good as the first one. Now, after having seen The Bourne Ultimatum, I would say this is the best triology overall I have seen. The third Godfather Movie was so far below the first two that it knocks that triology out of contention and the original Star Wars triology was good throughout, but I believe that Bourne is better.
Bourne Ultimatum was almost a pure action movie. There was really nothing about it that I wouldve thought could have been better. The series has been interesting and believable. I won't go into much detail so as not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I will say that you should do yourself a favor and get the first two and watch them if you haven't already and then see The Bourne Ultimatum.

No comments: